Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Home coming and blog changes.

My time in the UK is coming to an end and back to the states I shall be heading. Hopefully once I'm back home I will be able to be a little more regular with posting here, even though at the moment it would seem I only get a little pass through traffic and not regular readers so I'm not sure anyone would notice anyhow. Also there will be some changes to the content of this blog, while I'll still be focusing on ska, I will also be adding punk and pop punk to the list. This is large and part thanks to my boyfriend who listens to a good amount of punk. Hopefully it will go over well and I'll do my best to keep this primarily a skanker's paradise. Tomorrow I should have a new post up and that will be it for at least a week if not more. Peace out and skank on!

No comments:

Post a Comment